Health science/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Health science, or pages that link to Health science or to this page or whose text .
- Biology : The science of life — of complex, self-organizing, information-processing systems living in the past, present or future.
- Medicine : The study of health and disease of the human body.
- Surgery : Field of medicine that focuses on operative treatments of the body.
- Air Quality Index : A number used by government agencies to characterize the quality of the ambient air at a given location.
- National Ambient Air Quality Standards : Concentration limits set by the United States Environmental Protection Agency for outdoor ambient air pollutants considered harmful to public health and the environment.