Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, or pages that link to Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Needs checking by a human.
- Diabetes mellitus type 2 : Medical condition characterised by glucose intolerance and hyperglycemia
- Fish oil : Oils high in unsaturated fats extracted from the bodies of fish or fish parts, especially the livers.
- Lumbalgia : Common musculoskeletal disorder caused by a variety of diseases and trauma that affect the lumbar spine.
- Medical error : Mistakes made in a medical setting with respect to patient care, sanitation or medical administration. A mistake is less than optimal action, thus failure to set up efficient procedures and routines which minimize mistakes is medical error.
- National Guidelines Clearinghouse : Database of evidence-based clinical practice guidelines and related documents, maintained by the US Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality.
- Prostate cancer : Malignant tumour of glandular origin in the prostate, most presenting as adenocarcinomas.
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services : The primary cabinet-level department of the United States, concerned with health affairs
- U.S. Preventive Services Task Force : American panel of experts in primary care and prevention that systematically reviews the evidence of effectiveness and develops recommendations for clinical preventive services.